Monday, June 13, 2011

HAPPY 1yr ANNIVERSARY (JUNE 10, 2011)

HAPPY 1yr ANNIVERSARY 2 US!

(Scott Jarvie Photography-the best!)
(Woke up 2 Beautiful Flowers and a Sweet Card from my HUBBY!)
(Brett woke up to 100 plus reasons why "I LOVE HIM" Scattered all around the house)
 
(Also got him a nice Hand Held Massager with a fun little coupon book I Made)

(Later that day I went to get the mail and there were 2 letters. One said "OPEN NOW" the other said "OPEN LATER")

Letter#1 (Open Now)
My Love,
A Night outdoors under the stars above, can be the perfect place for two people to share in each other's love.

A Night in the city can also be sublime, for two lovers to renew the vows to cherish and love for all time.

The choice is yours my dear, so please do not fret nor fear, just tell me your pleasure, for I have devised two separate plans of equal measure.

I chose a night outdoors but the weather did not PERMIT.... which was camping in the mountains enjoying each others company and cooking tin foil dinners.

We ended up doing a night in the city which was just as PERFECT. We went to the Bountiful Temple and did a session then we went and had dinner at BENIHANA's mmmmm so good.

Letter#2- (Open Later)
was very personal but it was a letter Brett wrote when he graduated high school that he wrote for his future wife and the promises he made to her...
I have to say I AM ONE LUCKY GIRL.... I LOVE HIM
I Love you BECAUSE… well….. there are SO many reasons why and I can probably think of millions every day, but I just want you to know that I love you so very much and I’m so happy you chose me 2 be with for eternity. I appreciate all your hard work and all that you do for me.

Happy 1yr Anniversary babe! XoXo

Love, YOUR WIFE!

3 comments:

  1. megan
    first you guys are SO cute
    and secondly you look gorgeous in that picture.
    did you guys get pics taken?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said...That day we dropped you off for your first date with Brett I KNEW that he was the one! The day that you both were sealed together for time and all eternity was an answer to a mother's prayer. xxoo M♥M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously so cute!! :) I am so happy you found your penguin!! :)

    ReplyDelete